We're helping our client find an experienced and committed full-time Senior Administrator with experience in manuscripts and journals to join an exciting and fast-moving company for a full-time role in Dundee. This is an unmissable administrative assistant opportunity with potential long term opportunities within an inclusive and collaborative culture.
As a Senior Administrator in Dundee, you will earn an hourly rate of up to £14 per hour depending on experience.
Full-time, Mon - Fri, 4 - 6 months contract.
This Senior Administrator job involves a mixture of customer service, monitoring and reporting, manuscript processing and course admin. Main duties include:
● Dealing with routine queries relating to courses or manuscripts by email and telephone
● Using standard tracking and reporting tools to monitor course/journal status
● Coordinating and attending virtual meetings and conference calls
● Processing submitted manuscripts from submission through to publication
This senior office admin role requires someone with exceptional organisational skills, as there are numerous priorities to manage at any one time. You'll need to be flexible and willing to step up to help the team with any task. Above all, you will be collaborative, inclusive and used to working in a busy office environment.
Essential Admin skills required:
● Do you have experience in a similar senior admin role?
● You must have excellent organisation and data management skills
● Experienced in the use of reporting and analytical tools
● Excellent collaboration skills, mainly written communication
In return for your and expertise and commitment, you will receive a Senior Office Administrator rate of £11 to £14 per hour, DOE. To find out more and to apply for this Senior Administrator job in Dundee, contact us today.
Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age