Recruitment Resourcer - Hospitality
£25,000 Per Annum (£30k OTE)
Search's hospitality division in Gatwick is recruiting a Recruitment Resourcer to join their award-winning team in January 2024.
In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing and registering candidates with experience in Hospitality and Events across the UK, particularly in London. Your primary responsibility will be to place them into available shifts on behalf of the client.
As a Recruitment Resourcer, you will receive full training from our dedicated Talent Development Partners. You will also have the opportunity to benefit from our lucrative commission structure, with a 0% threshold in your first six months. We offer clear development opportunities with transparent promotion plans to help you become a Recruitment Consultant.
Our Gatwick office offers free on-site parking and excellent public transport links. We also have regular team and company-wide events, including Highflyers, nights out, and Summer and Christmas parties.
What is in it for you?
* Competitive salary & bonus scheme designed to increase your earning potential.
* Continuous development & progression opportunities from day one
* Award-winning recruitment training designed to support your development.
* Team & Company-Wide incentives such as Highflyers, Christmas & Summer parties and more!
* Brand new, modern offices with on-site parking as well as industry-leading systems
* and much more
Who are we looking for?
* Previous experience working within a fast-paced environment.
* It would be an advantage if you have experience within the hospital sector.
* A desire to quickly progress and develop.
* The ability to always remain motivated and resilient.
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills
What will you be doing?
* Uploading adverts using internal systems to industry-leading job boards.
* Responding to direct applications and screening candidates to confirm suitability.
* Using internal systems to keep files and documents up to date.
* Placing candidates into live bookings and confirming attendance.
* Supporting Consultants with ad-hoc duties
Click apply today to find out more.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.