Job Title: Life/Protection Advisor - Hybrid working available
Job Location: Manchester, Stockport, Greater Manchester, Cheshire - This role offers home/Hybrid working for experienced Life Advisors
Job Salary: £27,500 - £32,000 basic DOE, OTE £50k+
Flexible benefits package including, Private Medical Insurance, Contributory Pension, 25 days holiday and more!
- Competitive salary & Performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Cover at 4x salary
- Pension scheme
- Additional flexible benefits such as childcare vouchers and discounted travel insurance
- Buy and sell holiday scheme
- Management development programme
- Weekly/Monthly incentives - Vouchers, prizes and more!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading insurance company who boast an industry leading ethical policy and really care about their staff and customers. Working from the Manchester office (home working/Hybrid working available) we are looking for experienced Protection Advisors to join an expanding sales team selling award winning life insurance products.
The job of Life/Protection Advisors is to provide quality telephone based advice direct to consumers and provide solutions to meet their needs. The role is varied, you will be taking hot keys, contacting interested customers, fact finding, needs analysis, advising and closing sales.
- Delivering telephone based Life and Protection advice
- Ensuring that FCA regulations are met
- Maximising productivity and results by effectively managing time and business pipeline
- Following agreed advice process, completing a general fact find, needs analysis
- Working towards targets and KPIs
Previous experience in a Life/Protection sales role or similar financial product is essential.
Please apply with your CV now for consideration!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.