Aberdeen city based, free parking, hybrid working, internal development, a competitive salary package and the opportunity to join a highly successful, commercial law firm with Scottish headquarters.
£30,000 - £33,000, full time M-F
In this role you'll support fee earners with secretarial and PA support and play a key part in the operational success of the family law department, family law experience is therefor essential.
Things you'll do on a day to day basis:
- Drafting letters, emails and preparing documents on behalf of fee earners
- Proof-reading documents
- Digital dictation using windscribe
- Diary management
- Updating internal databases and ensuring compliance across client records
- Booking rooms for meetings
- Setting up new client files
- Inbox management
- Ensure processes and procedures are adhered to
To be selected for the next stage you will bring with you:
- Secretarial experience across family law
- High attention to detail
- Diary management experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Audio typing skills
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.