Ranked International Firm
Commercial Real Estate
Senior Associate/Managing Associate 4-6PQE
This ranked firm is an international professional service business with law at its heart, employing over 1450 people with close to 670 lawyers. With offices in London and overseas, the firm undertakes a great deal of cross-border, multi-jurisdictional and complex work, across six core practice areas: Corporate; Dispute Resolution; Employment; Innovation; Private; and Real Estate.
The Firm's Real Estate department's core practice areas include construction, development and urban regeneration, fashion and retail, investment, planning and environment, residential, dispute resolution, finance and taxation. Their services range from acquisition and planning, through to construction, disposal and asset management, encompassing both commercial and residential property.
The scope of the team's work you will be working in covers acquisitions and disposals, complex developments, investments, asset management, forward funding, and negotiating leases. The team's clients include some of the firm's largest clients, many of whom have been with the firm for decades, and their transactions are often in the billions.
The team are now seeking an experience Real Estate Solicitor with 4-6 years PQE, gained at a top tier Real Estate practice in London, to join their team.
The role will involve:
- Assisting/leading on a wide range of transactions including the acquisition and disposal of investment property and lease negotiations on behalf of landlords and tenants.
- Assisting/leading on complex development funding matters.
- Assisting/leading on asset management matters.
- Assisting/leading on department wide transactions including drafting certificates and reports.
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of transaction documents and carrying out due diligence.
- Assisting/managing client caseloads and running client matters (or parts of larger matters) with minimal assistance from partners.
- Advising clients on legal issues and ensuring a first-class service.
- Managing and building client relationships and acting as a point of contact.
- Assisting with business development initiatives.
This role offers a broad range of work for an exciting client base, learning from partners who are experts in their fields, whilst also benefiting from a friendly and supportive culture, offering you an excellent work-life-balance.
Please apply as directed or confidentially contact Aidan McAvinue at Search Legal for more information. Alternatively, if this role is not for you, I am working a variety of other Real Estate opportunities with ranked teams in the City London so would be interested to talk to any Real Estate lawyer.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.