Fire Alarm Engineer
Earnings of £55,000+ are up for grabs for an experienced Fire Alarm Engineer who is competent with installations & commissioning.
You will be part of the Major Projects division working on the biggest projects for the Ministry of Defence & His Majesty's Prison Service.
The first 6 months you will be working close to the South West and afterwards there will be occasional working away further afield e.g Birmingham, with the cost of accommodation, food and drink covered.
* £40,000 Base Salary
* Paid Travel (Able to Earn an extra £5000)
* Optional Overtime (1.5X Mon - Sat, 2.0X Sun & BH's) (£10k+ approx.)
* Company Van & Fuel Card
* No Call Out
* Minimum 2 Training Courses Per Year
* Phone, Laptop
* 25 Days Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
* Pension (Matched to 7%)
* Full Sick Pay
* Life Insurance
* Discounted Holiday, Restaurants & High Street Shop vouchers
* Free Eye Test Plan
* Industry Leading Health & Safety and an Employee Assistance Programme
* Career Progression Opportunities - Newly Introduced Engineering Career Ladder
* Engineer Average Length of service = 15 years
* Staff Referral Scheme = £5,000
Are you local to Bristol and looking to away from the same old commercial/domestic contracts?
Would you like to be part of a specialist project engineering division while achieving competitive earnings?
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.