Inbound Sales Executive
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 OTE: £39,000
Full Time (48 hours per week)
Are you looking for a fast-paced role that allows your performance to be in control of your earnings?
We are looking for an exceptional inbound sales executive to join us here in Manchester in our customer facing role that is challenging yet rewarding.
Joining us in this inbound sales role here in Manchester, you will become part of the leading car rental providers in Europe. We operate throughout the UK with branches in over 30 different locations. We accommodate all budgets and even offer leasing options. Working with us will keep you engaged from the moment you step the door at the start of the day until you leave at the end of the day. You will be helping customers guiding them through all our vehicles finding the one best suited to them, whilst using your sales flair to upsell/ cross sell our other products.
We are offering a full-time position, 48 hours, 7 days a week from Monday to Sunday with 2 days off, to support customers and its network of branches across the UK.
Your role as an inbound sales representative will be very varied within a team that is highly motivated to achieve its aims, we are at critical point in growth cycle and are looking for individuals who want to excel in their chosen field all the support that is required for this is on hand provided through training and mentorship.
Benefit of becoming a Sales Executive us:
- Company Pension
- Employee Discount
- On-site Parking
- Other additional benefits may be offered, once in the role
Main Duties of this inbound Sales Executive role in Manchester are as follows:
* Taking calls from internal and external customers
* Maintain the system with up-to-date hire status
* Provide Branches with information to enable informative decisions on hiring
* Handling and forwarding issues to the appropriate team
* Responsibility for handling vehicle breakdowns during hire
* Raising charges when required
* Ordering supplies for branches
* Reporting significant Issues
* Ability to work under pressure and in autonomy
* Any other tasks as required.
Qualifications / Experience
* The ideal candidate will be confident, organised, analytical and have excellent customer service & communication skills both written and telephony
* PC literate
* An interest in or knowledge of cars/vehicles would benefit
* Fluency in more than one language (in additional to excellent English) would be advantageous
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.