Customer Service Advisor
Edinburgh (hybrid working)
Monday to Friday between 8:30am - 5:30pm
Do you have a passion for providing excellent customer service and resolving queries? Our client in financial services are looking for experienced customer servcice advisors to handle retirement queries and support financial advisors.
As a Customer Service Consultant you will join a busy and dynamic team that is responsible for delivering an industry leading level of customer service as part of our inbound contact centre team. The Contact Centre team plays a key role in ensuring financial advisers and customers have the best possible experience and resolved queries.
- Provide accurate and straightforward information to our advisors and customers, understand customer requests and identify what is required
- Maintain customer accounts, with all transactions and enquiries required for the customer processed accurately and in a timely manner within agreed timescales
- Own all requests and enquiries from end to end, delivering a personal service
- Constantly search for additional knowledge to help you provide support to advisors, clients and colleagues
- Identify ways in which we can continue to improve the way we do things
Key Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
This role could be the perfect first step to a career in Financial Services, however the following skills & experience are desirable:
- Experience of customer service and administrative environments (preferably in financial services, but not essential)
- Experience of handling calls in a busy Call Centre environment where high standards, productivity and quality are essential
- Organisational skills
- Ability to connect and build rapport where appropriate
Apply today and I will be in touch with more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.