Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Construction (Trades & Labour)
£25,000 Per Annum + Uncapped Commission
Leeds City Centre
Are you someone who wants to be a Recruitment Consultant and enjoys creating new business opportunities?
Search, the largest specialist recruitment agency in the UK, is looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our Construction team in Leeds to specifically focus on Trades and Labour recruitment in Yorkshire.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for initiating B2B sales calls, visiting clients at their offices and sites, and speaking with Labourers, Joiners, Plasterers, Painters, and other trades professionals who are looking for work on building sites, ensuring that they are successfully placed.
You will have access to our award-winning training and development programmes from day one. Our Consultant Development Programme is specifically designed to help you develop your sales skills and manage the recruitment process.
In addition, you will have clear progression opportunities. You can earn commission on all revenue you generate with a 0% threshold for the first six months, and eventually take home up to 40% in commission. You will also be rewarded with our Highflyer incentives, which include an all-inclusive trip to a European City every year, and our Golden Ticket Scheme where you can earn up to £500 in vouchers from doing your duties!
* Competitive salary & benefits package.
* 0% threshold in your first six months with monthly, quarterly, and annual payments.
* Uncapped commission structures that pay up to 40% of all revenue you generate.
* Award-winning, bespoke training programmes designed to work your way up to becoming a director.
* Clearly defined markets, you will be the expert in your marketing, providing consultative advice to your clients & candidates.
* Golden ticket incentives allow you to earn up to £500 in lifestyle vouchers.
* Recognition and reward, including exceptional performance nights out & annual trips to a European city!
* A Senior Leadership team with a vast amount of experience, enthusiasm, and passion.
* Support teams including marketing, administration, finance & IT - Enabling you to focus on your role and make more money.
Who are we looking for?
* A desire to work in a sales environment.
* Confident with the ability to build rapport.
* Highly articulate with strong written & verbal communication skills.
* Competitive, driven, and ambitious - always looking to win & succeed.
* Motivated within a fast-paced environment.
* And a desire to learn & progress.
What will you be doing?
* Contacting new and existing clients to generate new opportunities through B2B sales calls, LinkedIn & Meetings
* Attending client meetings (face-to-face or virtually) to discuss job profiles & SLA's.
* Negotiating fees & rates with clients to ensure you are maximising your commercial output.
* Writing engaging job adverts & using social media to source the best talent.
* Sourcing candidates using industry-leading job boards & carrying out interviews.
* Managing each stage of the process including interviews & offers.
* Maintaining regular contact with your candidates & clients.
Are you looking to start a career where you can quickly progress? Click apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.