Nurse Unit Manager - Knowsley - £22 per hour - Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to use your nursing leadership skills to make a real difference every day. Join our client as our new Unit Manager at their new care home in Knowsley. This is a care service for adults living with complex and high acuity needs.
In this role, you'll work at a senior level, under the leadership of the Clinical Nurse Manager, to manage a team of nursing and care colleagues, drive quality and maintain high standards of care on your unit.
As a Registered Nurse with them, you'll be empowered to really make a difference. Their high staffing levels give you the time to provide truly person-centred nursing care, with a supportive team around you, and their excellent training and career development pathways support you to be the best Nurse you can be.
The client supports adults living with complex mental health needs and neuro-disabilities, including Huntington's disease and Parkinson's disease.
As well as stable and secure employment opportunities, they offer great benefits and perks, and plenty of opportunities to learn, develop and progress.
About the role
As a Unit Manager, you'll be at the forefront of clinical care delivery for the people living on your designated unit.
No two days will ever be the same, but your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Leading your unit's care and nursing teams to ensure we meet the medical, physical and emotional needs of the people we support
- Providing strong leadership to maintain and continuously develop high standards of care and drive continuous improvement.
Ooverseeing and managing all your unit's clinical elements and risks
- Ensuring care plans and risk assessments are completed and reviewed in a timely manner and reflect care interventions appropriately
- Acting as the Named Nurse for residents allocated to you, with responsibility for the oversight, review and update of their care profiles.
- supervision and management of your unit's ordering, handling, storage, administration, recording and disposal of medication
What they offer
They offer great rewards and perks including:
- Excellent supervision, peer support, learning opportunities and career prospects.
- Retail and lifestyle reward discounts
- Free enhanced DBS check
- Electric car salary sacrifice scheme
- Paid NMC membership
- Paid access to the RCNi Learning platform
- 24/7 counselling and support
- Blue Light Card eligibility.
Employment type: Full time
Hours Per Week: Various
If you are interested in applying for role in please email your up to date CV to Agata.Tylczynska@search.co.uk
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.