Are you a passionate and caring nurse looking for a new opportunity?
My client is looking for an RGN/RMN to join their nursing home in Dewsbury who provide care for older people and provide 24hr nursing care for 40 residents. The home offers a wide range of features designed with the comfort, privacy and independent lifestyle choices of residents in mind.
Both days and nights are available along with full time and part time hours.
To be considered for the role you need:
* To have an active NMC pin
* To undergo DBS checks as part of the recruitment process
* To be passionate and caring
* Be able to maintain professional knowledge and competence
* To complete mandatory training days and online courses
Benefits of the role:
* Competitive salary
* Free DBS check
* Free uniform
* Reward and Recognition strategy
* Annual awards ceremony
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Refer a friend scheme
* Free online library of online course for continuous professional development
If you are RGN/RMN qualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.