You will be supporting people with a variety of health problems, in a multidisciplinary setting. You will help residents of all ages to live their lives as fully and independently as possible, while respecting their rights and dignity. You will work with other nurses and health and social welfare professionals to help ensure the treatment and care provided is best suited to the individual patient.
You will be working for a well established agency whilst being based in a well known organisation in the city of Liverpool. Our client is across the North Wales and Chester area and specialise in delivering a high quality of care to the people who are living in their secure and happy homes. They believe they all individuals deserves dignity, choice and independence and the staff recognise this by listening to what people tell them and ensuring every day is enjoyable for everyone involved. They work hard and make sure all care plans are jointly written and designed to help learn more about personal likes and dislikes as well as helping to set care and rehabilitative goals encouraging independence. Our clients have a variety of care options, some including: nursing services, adults with disabilities and mental health needs.
You will be responsible for achieving the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff Members. You may also take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
Tasks typically involve:
* Ensure that Client's Care Plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Clients, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
* Carry out regular checks on Clients and to ensure a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant Staff Members at the end of each shift.
* Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company's procedure and NMC guidelines.
* Practice maximum integrity in all dealings with Client's personal and financial affairs, and avoid abuse of the privileged relationship which exists with Clients.
* Ensure that all information of confidential nature gained in the course of duty is not divulged to third parties.
* Adhere to all appropriate NMC guidelines / regulations.The Reward:
We are offering fantastic hourly rates, flexible working hours, free mandatory training, weekly pay, free uniform and free annual DBS checks.
We also have an amazing refer a friend scheme - refer a registered nurse an earn yourself £200 (T&C apply)
Have the ability to pick and choose your working week, full or part time hours are available.
The Next Step:
If you have all of the above and you feel you can make a real difference to someone's well being and want to earn a competitive salary with all the benefits of flexible working hours then please apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.