Well established Wealth Management company in the South West looking for an IFA Administrator, competitive salary with good benefits.
* To support the Directors/IFA in building & developing effective and profitable working relationships with clients. Always providing excellent customer service and keeping the client informed at each step of the advice process.
* To support the Client Relations Manager in delivering an efficient and flexible service aiming for the highest quality standards.
* To make client appointments only if director/IFA unavailable to do so themselves. If appointments made client should be requested to come into office in the first instance. Also try to pass call onto director /IFA/technical support to see if query can be dealt with over the phone, rather than arranging a meeting.
* Prepare directors/IFA for client meetings in a timely manner - pack to be provided with a typed up Fact Find, Powerpoint presentation and regulatory documents if necessary.
* Setting up of all new clients on the Platform and IRESS, including setting up online access. Ensuring necessary Money Laundering checks are completed and all internal compliance documents are received and recorded in a timely manner.
* Processing of all new business from initial proposal to policy documentation stage in accordance with company set timescales and service levels. Keeping the client up to date until completion via the portal, telephone or email - post to be used as a last resort in all communications with clients.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.