Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Are you looking to 'apply' yourself in a new career and 'lend' a listening ear to others?
Inbound Customer Service Advisor - initially home based (Glasgow area), paying up to £18,532.
Start dates; 30th June 2021 - Permanent contracts
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for hard-working, customer focused call centre advisors looking for a fresh approach to inbound customer services. As a customer service advisor your duties would include helping students make a loan application for university, supporting the application process and arranging repayments. You would be required to speak to both students and family members about repayments, eligibility, funding and anything else associated with their student loan.
You must be fully flexible between the hours of 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm Saturday and Sunday to accommodate the shift patterns, You will be working 40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7.
* Start date: 16th June 2021
* Working from home (then Glasgow City Centre once Covid restrictions change)*
* Paying up to £8.91 per hour (£18,532.80 per annum)
* Full time, 40 hours per week
* Hours of work - shift pattern between 8am and 8pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 5,30pm Saturday and Sunday (rotational weekends compensated with time off during the week)
* Successful candidates must have their own laptop / PC
* Full training will be provided
Must be able to pass a disclosure and credit check as part of the recruitment process
*Working from home until Covid restrictions change then based onsite in Glasgow City Centre
Would you 'application' be approved? Get in touch today to find out!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.