Financial Controller - Up to £45,000 + Excellent Benefits Package - Permanent - Manchester
An established and highly respected business in Manchester City Centre requires a Financial Controller to join their team.
The purpose of the role is to act as an outsourced Finance Controller for a portfolio of clients, establishing financial strategies for their profitable long term growth, providing ongoing accountability, guidance and insights to achieve their plans whilst managing and developing the supporting portfolio finance Function.
The key responsibilities will involve building financial plans to take clients towards their goals, identify and design financial strategies with clients to drive profitability, add value to client board meetings as their financial representative as well as creating and agreeing financial personal and business goals with clients.
The successful candidate will be driven, with creative problem solving skills, an effective communicator, have previous experience in a senior finance role in an advisory capacity, be skilled in budgeting, financial modelling, preparation and interpretation of management accounting.
KEY SKILLS TO APPLY FOR THE ROLE
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA or Equivalent Qualified
- Minimum of 3 years Accountancy Practice experience
- Passionate about compliance work
- Highly competent in preparing, filing and reviewing VAT returns
- Highly competent in preparing, filing and reviewing PAYE
- Highly competent in preparing, filing and reviewing Self Assessment Tax Returns
- Highly competent in preparing, filing and reviewing Year End Accounts
- Highly competent in preparing, filing and reviewing Corporation Tax
- Ability to report on financial KPIs
If you have the skills and experience required and want to work for a highly respected business which offers a competitive salary and impressive benefits then please don't hesitate to apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.