Salary to £80k plus excellent benefits
Search consultancy are delighted to be supporting our established Financial Services client who due to significant growth have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Controller to be based in the centre of Manchester.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that plays a key role in the business and it will provide you with the opportunity to take ownership of the reporting function within this division.
Key responsibilities -
* Responsibility for the Cash Management function for the division and to ensure accuracy of all cash allocations as well as all reporting
* To be responsible for liaison with all external stakeholders
* To liaise with the financial and operational teams to ensure efficient financial and analytical reporting into the wider framework
* Responsibility for the provision of accurate accounts in order to facilitate the prep of statutory accounts and to manage the audit process
* To develop systems, processes, procedures and controls to enhance reporting and increase efficiency
* To be able to identify any potential issues and anomalies in data
* To work with all stakeholders across the business
You will be able to demonstrate -
* Strong analytical skills and numeracy with high levels of accuracy
* Ability to understand complex reporting and to present to non finance colleagues
* Ability to identify issues to allay concerns for stakeholders
* Strong Microsoft Office skills including advanced Excel
* Accounting background (Qualified) and FS industry knowledge essential
This a key appointment for a hugely successful business as they embark on the next growth project which will in turn propel your career to the next level.
If the Financial Controller role is of interest please apply for a fuller conversation to Stewart Pearson at Search through the link provided.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.