Location: Leeds City Centre
A brilliant opportunity for a Finance Assistant / Legal Cashier to join a well-established, European practice has arisen.
* Pension scheme
* 37.5hrs (Mon - Fri 9:00 - 17:30)
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Training / Development
* Reconciling the bank statements daily
* Taking responsibility for paying international agents
* Managing suppliers and accounts payable
* Chasing overdue invoices and provide copies were relevant
* Setting up new clients and matters on our system, including performing a conflict check.
* Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and with clients and suppliers
* Provide general administration support to all fee earners, including organising travel arrangements
* Manage, organise and update relevant data using database applications
* Interpret issues arising and implement actions to solve within the firm's policies and procedures
* Adhere to the related policies and procedures relating to health & safety and quality management
* Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility
Key responsibilities involve:
* Diary management, travel itinerary, scheduling and event co-ordination
* Deal with any queries via phone, email and general correspondence
* Invoice clients and manage accounts payable
* Personal administration duties for directors/partners
There will also be ad-hoc and project work such as you'd expect in a growing, dynamic company.
You will need:
* Business and finance administration knowledge
* A friendly and professional telephone manner
* Advanced attention to detail skills
* Excellent communication skills internally and externally
* Basic accounting skills with a high degree of accuracy
* Ability to produce business correspondence, proofread for grammar, spelling and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy
* Some sales support experience is desirable, but not mandatory
* Experience managing the calendar of a busy office
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.