Job Title - Customer Service Helpdesk
Job Salary - £21,000 per year
Job Location - Denton, Manchester
I have an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's biggest companies as part of their Customer Service Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a friendly customer service and scheduling team with excellent long term opportunities
Due to growth, we are looking to increase the customer service team!
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will receive:
- £21,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Regular incentives
- On job training
- Progression Opportunities
The customer service advisor is a varied position and the day to day responsibilities includes:
- Using a variety of communication platforms including telephone, email and web-help to ensure all customers are 100% satisfied.
- Ensuring qualities checks are carried out and keeping all colleagues in other departments are kept up to date with customer issues
- Working as part as a team to ensure all customer enquiries are answered and resolved.
For the position of Customer Service Advisor, we are looking for the below:
We are looking for positive people who understand what good customer service is and enjoy speaking to people, whilst working in a fast paced environment.
If interested in the position, click 'apply now' to be considered!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.