Sales Team Manager
Manchester City Centre
Basic Salary: £30,000
On Target Earnings: £50,000
This Sales Team Manager job is based in pristine offices in Manchester City Centre. The market leading company and household name is currently looking to recruit a motivational Sales Team Manager due to expansion.
The salary is up to £30,000 per annum with potential to earn substantial bonuses of £20,000 depending on performance.
If you are a proven Sales Team Manager with previous experience of training/ coaching within a B2B sales environment, this represents a rare opportunity with an organisation which has experienced phenomenal growth and has impressive plans moving forward.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an inspirational candidate to devise, plan, implement and manage business processes within this progressive organisation.
You will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of achieving targets through your ability to develop and motivate individuals to achieve exceptional results. You will have a flair for coaching and demonstrate a genuine desire to develop a high performance culture, developing individuals and teams towards achieving clearly defined goals.
As part of the senior management team, you will be required to implement and drive operational change to improve processes, motivate staff and improve the quality of business procedures.
Responsibilities of Sales Team Manger include:
* Directly manage and motivate 10 B2B Enterprise Sales Agents
* Implement change to improve performance
* Compile and implement business plans to ensure KPIs are met
* Assisting in the development of long term plans to initiate operational excellence
* Devising and implement a robust coaching culture across the centre
* Provide innovative ideas and work with key stakeholders to achieve company objectives
To be considered for this role, you must have recent and relevant experience within a sales manager role. You will be a strong leader with a passion for developing individual talent and improving quality.
Sales Team Manger Person Specification
* Experience of leading, motivating inspiring teams to achieve performance
* Experience at driving positive change within a contact centre environment
* Experience of managing Sales Executives
* Experience managing the day to day operations of the team, including all 1-2-1's and appraisals, staff development, monitoring performance and achieving targets
* Rapport & relationship building skills
* Solid organisational skills
* Strong service ethic
* Problem solving skills
* Self-motivated and flexible
* Focused & results driven
* Ability to prioritise workload & plan
Interviews ASAP. Click apply today or send your CV to email@example.com or call Rick Halkon on (0161) (835) (8749) for more info.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.