To perform all planned and unplanned mechanical engineering activities relating to the running of an efficient contract and supporting the client sites.
- Support the Line Manager in the day to day implementation of policies, procedures and standards necessary to maintain the integrity of ongoing operational activities and provide high quality services to customers.
- Ensure all Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance is completed to schedule ensuring that appropriate documentation is completed and submitted in a timely fashion.
- Perform rectification of defects, ensuring all safety and performance standards are met in accordance with the contract.
- Carry out routine maintenance work associated with all mechanical systems.
- Supervise specialist contractors and ensure all certifications / documentation is completed in accordance with the client
- Liaise with and respond to the Helpdesk ensuring urgent maintenance tasks are responded to within appropriate timescales.
- Ensure that good housekeeping and working practices are employed
- Perform call out duty as required in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Comply with any reasonable request from line manager.
- Carry out remedial and/or refurbishment works arising from breakdown or maintenance inspections.
- Carry out minor new works installations, commissioning and testing.
- 25 days annual leave
- Auto enrol pension
- Company sick pay
- on call 1 in 4
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.