Inbound Customer Service call advisor
Salary: £18,950 OTE
Hours: Full time - You must be fully flexible.
We have a fantastic opportunity within the customer service industry, working for one of the U.K's leading internet Services Company!
As part of the provisioning team you will communicate with customers who will become a direct member of my clients growing internet Service Company. The role is to record the customer's information and provide excellent customer service to ensure that my client's new members feel warm and welcome with their new internet provider.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure that new customers feel welcome with their new broadband provider
* Liaising with other areas of the business to resolve enquires
* Complaint handling
* Record information correctly as well as ensuring that the customer experience is at a great standard.
The Ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
* Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
* Work well under pressure and follow through on items until completion
* Excellent organisational skills
* Good IT skills
* Ability to work to targets
* Objection handling
To find out more, click to apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.