Credit Controller / Accounts Receivable
Salary £20k - 23k
An innovative distribution company in Bradford, have appointed me to lead the process in regards to appointing a Credit Control professional who also possess experience within Sales Ledger. This position in likely to go permanent for the right candidate who has the right experience and gets on well with the team.
You will be joining a well established Accountancy function and will be surrounded by a knowledgeable and helpful team that pride themselves on working together to reach goals whilst also maintaining a productive and easy going working environment.
On offer is a highly competitive salary in today's climate along with the opportunity to broaden your finance knowledge and strengthen your skill set within the accountancy function.
* Day to day management of the assigned ledger
* To prevent any debt being allowed to become 30 days or more overdue.
* To have to hand details regarding specific accounts on their ledger at any given point, essential during debtors review meetings.
* To ensure all reporting is produced in an accurate and timely fashion to weekly/monthly deadlines.
* To ensure all agreed action to be taken during debtors meetings are acted upon promptly and accurately.
You will be dealing with a wide range of clients in regards to value of invoice and should be able to deliver the same level of efficiency across the board.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.