About this role
Timesheet Administrator (part-time)
Glasgow City Centre
£23,000 (pro rata)
Exciting opportunity to join Search as a data entry processor for our payroll team. The successful candidate will enjoy salary of £23,000. This is a hybrid opportunity.
On a typical day you will manually process payroll for Search employees. The position is predominantly working with large volumes of employee time sheets, manually processing payroll, and assisting the payroll team with administrative tasks where necessary.
27 hours per week:
Mon - Wed - 08:00 - 18:00
Main duties include:
* Managing and manually processing various client payrolls to agreed deadlines
* Supporting the payroll team with administrative duties where necessary
* Manually process payroll adjustments
* Issue P45/P60 to employees and past employees
The ideal candidate:
* Has excellent IT skills, including word and excel
* Has experience in an administrative role
* Has good communication skills
You must be experienced with processing large volumes data to apply for this role. This position will suit a candidate who is prepared to work in a fast-paced environment, who works well under pressure and is keen to progress within a successful organisation.
Please apply now or contact me on [email protected] if you need any further information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
03 March 2024
Learn more about a career in Business Support
Offering variety, a role in Business Support is perfect for anyone with a high attention to detail and great organisational and time management skills.