About this role
A very exciting opportunity has come up based in Orpington to join a start up business who is looking to hire a Sales Manager to start and head up their B2B side of the business.
This will begin as a standalone role to grow the business further through creating a prospect list, negotiating contracts and closing deals on new business.
The idea is then that this role will then hire a team around them to take the business even further so for the right person with the right experience, this would be a real career move with the potential of being part of the senior leadership team as the business grows.
Role: Sales Manager
Location: Orpington - office based role
Salary: up to £50k dependent on experience with a bonus where the percentage of new business is awarded and the potential to have shares in the profits further down the line
* Create prospects lists of businesses within the sector
* Negotiate new contracts dependent on the level of subscription service the client wants
* Close business deals and account manage the business as and when needed
* Proactively follow up on prospects to ensure you are remaining in touch with the idea of winning that business
* Oversee the B2B function of the business and deliver on revenue targets
* Work with the senior management team to drive the businesses objectives
* Grow the sales team, set objectives, set KPI's and have overall responsibility of the sales function
* SAAS sales experience - preferably in fleet management or fleet sales however, experience outside of this sector would be considered
* Experience winning new business within the service/subscription based model
* Experience in managing a team is not essential for this role but having the mindset that you want to grow the sales team with scope to have overall management is key
* Experience in negotiating contracts
* Experience in building prospects to grow your business
* Self motivator
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now and we will be in touch!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Call & Contact Centre
28 March 2024
Customer Service Consultant
Up to £25000.00 per annum
Security Alarm Installation Engineer
Van, Fuel Card, Overtime, Pension
Business Development Executive
Up to £42000 per annum + OTE £70,000
Up to £40000 per annum + OTE £65,000
£36000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + OTE £60,000
Norwegian Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Learn more about a Call & Contact Centre career
Whether you’re looking for a temporary or permanent Call & Contact Centre role, our team are ready to help you find the job that meets all your requirements.