Job title: Legal Secretary - Commercial Property
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000 - £22,000 pa + benefits
Have you got experience within Commercial Property within a Legal Secretarial position?
We are currently working on behalf of a law firm looking for an experienced Legal Secretary with a background in Commercial Property to be based in their Canterbury office. The successful candidate will be experienced in this field and will have a good technical understanding and knowledge of Commercial Property, excellent formatting skills with the ability to use MS Word at an advanced level which will be essential in this role.
This role will be primarily responsible in providing full support to the Partner and department.
Duties & Responsibilities;
* File management including opening/closing/archiving client files
* General administration including photocopying, printing, collection/delivery of daily incoming/outgoing post and DX etc.
* Client and agent liaison
* Digital dictation
* Manage and prepare correspondence and documents when required
* Handle Stamp Duty Land Tax requirements including calculations, submissions and payments where necessary
* Diary management
* Reception cover when required
* Producing documents including lease extensions, deeds, completion statements and Land Registry forms
* Assist with all aspects of commercial sale and purchase transactions including investigation and ordering searches, official copies and Companies House documents, managing exchange and completion
* Adhere and comply to the firm's compliance policies and procedures
Skills & Experience;
* Recent experience within a Legal Secretarial or PA position
* Excellent technical knowledge and understanding of Commercial Property
* Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
* Advanced MS Word skills
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.