Search consultancy, one of the UKs leading social care recruitment businesses is recruiting for support workers and care assistants across the North Wales region
Search are looking for care assistants with 6 months or more experience to work days or nights at a care home in North Liverpool. Shifts include:
8am-8pm, 8pm-8am, 8am-2pm, 2pm-8pm
The role includes:
- Washing, dressing and all aspects of personal care
- Assisting with meals
- Assisting with activities
- Promoting independent living
In addition to being full supported in the job, there are numerous additional benefits available to suit your lifestyle and boost your income and there is ongoing support from a fantastic team of Consultants who have a background in Health and Social care.
What we're looking for:
You'll need to be a natural listener and communicator. Patients and their families will engage with you on a daily basis and are looking to be treated with respect and dignity. We want our Care assistants to be fully integrated in the mental health and well being of everyone they work with and feel comfortable in communicating
What's most important is that you bring a sense of care and empathy into work with you every day in your role as a care assistant or support worker.
What you will need:
* Have experience providing care or support to vulnerable adults, in either a residential or domiciliary setting, and are able to provide up to date and satisfactory references
* Have completed and are willing to take further training in moving and handling, first aid and basic health and safety.
Please click on the link and apply today for immediate interviews.
Search is an equal opportunities employer and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships