« Back to results
Spanish / Portuguese Customer Advisor
Permanent Spanish / Portuguese Speaking Customer Service Advisor - Financial Services
£16,500 per annum
We provide international financial services and if that doesn't sound exciting to you, we can assure you it is! We challenge you to come and work for us in a multilingual fun environment, where most speak at least two languages, and we communicate daily with people in many different countries across Europe!
We operate 24/7, and that gives you the opportunity to be flexible with your shifts. We offer a good benefit package as below:
* 40 hours contact - 24/7 service - flexible shifts
* Night shift allowance
* Perkz: employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
* Learning and Development courses
* Career opportunities within the account
* Monthly incentive prizes that go up to £180 per month
What you need to do in return? Well…you need to effectively use your excellent customer service skills for our high profile cardholders; assist them with their card inquiries over the phone; advise them on procedure and give the best resolution. We work on a fast paced environment and flexibility matters.
If you feel you would like to be part of this team and you are ready to show your best talents, please apply for this role:
Main Responsibilities include:
The main responsibility of this role will be to support Commercial cardholders within Europe by handling customer calls and emails.
The job holder will provide a single 'window' and act as a representative for the company. Providing first class support and acting as a point of escalation in the resolution of cardholder enquiries. Using a Customer Service Application and Global Messaging System the job holder will liaise with teams in UK, India and staff onsite to facilitate the resolution of enquiries
This role will require flexibility over working hours and the job holder will be expected to cover shifts where the contact centre is working on a 24 x 7 basis, 365 days a year.
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
* Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese and English
* Looking for a start date of November 27th, but will conisider later dates
* Previous experience in Customer Service, preferably in the financial industry
* Computer literate: Word-processing, Excel, internet and general systems usage
* Flexibility - Multicultural oriented
* Ability to work under pressure and detail oriented
* Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
* Initiative, ability to multitask and priorities
* Interest in Financial matters
* Problem solving
* Conflict resolution
* Good level of comfort with computer applications and MS Office
* Ability to effectively prioritise time & manage work to deadlines
Offers will be subject to Disclosure Scotland, Sanction check and credit check
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.