Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
about 2 months ago
We are looking for an organised Warehouse manager to supervise the receipt, dispatching and storage of goods in my clients 20,000 sqft facility based in Manchester.
The Warehouse Manager will oversee picking, storage, receiving, dispatching, security, and maintenance of the site as well as management of the shop floor team.
Warehouse Manager Responsibilities:
* Overseeing receiving, storage and dispatch of products.
* Implementing operational policies and procedures.
* Implementing and overseeing security operations.
* Ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
* Ensuring safety of staff.
* Motivating and disciplining staff.
* Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
* Working closely with the internal transport team and outsourced carriers to ensure on-time dispatch and delivery to customers.
* Assist with site development, including; site expansion, new product implementations and employee training & development.
Warehouse Manager Requirements:
* 5+ years management/supervisory experience within a warehouse environment.
* Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
* Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
* Experience working within an SME warehouse environment
* Strong account management skills (ideally carrier management experience).
* Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Experience working within a B2C environment.
This is a Monday to Friday role offering a salary up to £35,000.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.