About this role
If you're a Carer/Healthcare Assistant looking for your next challenge, this is an excellent opportunity with Search Consultancy - one of the leading UK healthcare Recruitment Businesses - could be just what you are looking for. We're looking for exceptional Carer/Healthcare Assistants to work on an agency basis providing the highest quality of care and support to our clients' in supported living settings, based in the Grantham area.
You'll be able to work flexible hours through the week, evenings and weekends earning a highly competitive rate of £11.67 - £13 per hour. Caring for residents within residential and supported living environments you will get to know residents and their interests. Roles include personal care and manual handling
Why apply for this care role?
- Excellent rates of pay and holiday pay
- Free training to enable you to be the best in your job
- Flexibility and the opportunity to work for a variety of well-established clients in the industry
- Free uniform and DBS check
We'd love to hear from you if you can offer the following:
- Two references from former employers, including your most recent employer
- The right to work and live in the UK
- Exceptional communication skills, along with tact and sensitivity
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and multitask.
If you live in the Grantham area and are looking for a new, challenging role in care, please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity. Email [email protected] for more details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Health & Social Care
30 December 2023
£11 - £30 per hour
Wishaw, North Lanarkshire
Kirkintilloch, East Dunbartonshire
Dumbarton, West Dunbartonshire
£12 - £16 per hour
Holiday Pay, Free Training, Free DBS
Lytham St. Annes, Lancashire
Learn more about a career in Health & Social Care
The Health & Social Care profession is crucial in making a positive impact on people’s lives. We’re here to help you, so you can progress your career and continue to vitally support the people and communities you care about.