Search Healthcare has a requirement for Support Workers to join our clients' services across Edinburgh on a full and part time basis; shifts include day shift and waking nights. The services provide care and support to individuals with a range of disabilities, including physical, learning, brain injuries and many more.
It takes a very special and dedicated person to be a Support Worker. It can be physically and emotionally demanding but with the job satisfaction that you will receive it will make the job worth it. It is a role you can feel proud of.
Duties will include: providing residents assistance with care, personal support with daily living tasks in order to allow them to attain their full potential, maximise options available and encourage choice, participation and motivation.
Requirements for the role:
* To be compassionate, creative and honest and love working with people
* Be energetic and resilient
* A can do, positive attitude
* Work well as part of a team
* Be kind, caring and strive to provide the highest level of care and support possible to vulnerable service users
* Minimum 6 months Previous support work experience in a residential, care service
* Experience caring for people with a variety of disabilities
* Support from well established management
* In-house Training
* Contributory company pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit.
* Access to cash health plan at very favourable rates.
* Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme.
Successful candidates will be required to satisfy Disclosure Checks (PVG membership scheme) and registration with SSSC (Scottish Social Services Council) membership or be willing to join.
APPLY TODAY! Or you can us on 0141 272 7768 to discuss further! (Agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.