Search is looking for Support Workers to join one of our fantastic client's service situated in Loughborough, which sits between Leicester, Nottingham and Derby.
The home provides a range of services for adults with physically disabilities and complex needs, with a focus on independence, health, well-being and skills building, extensive activity programmes offer something for everyone.
You will provide assistance with care, personal support, daily living tasks or activities to customers in order to support them attain their full potential, maximise options available and encourage choice, participation and motivation.
*Various shifts available including nights*
To be considered for the role you will need;
* Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
* To be able to work on own as well as part of a team
* To be able to establish and maintain professional working relationships
* Able to work under pressure and apply consistent approaches
* To be able to work flexibly and creatively with customers and their families
* To be discreet and able to maintain confidentiality
* To have good basic levels of reading & writing in English
* To be able to maintain accurate records
* Basic IT skills
If you are interested and passionate about delivering a high standard of care, then this role is defiantly for you!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.