Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£19000.00 - £23000.00 per annum + Commission
Recruitment Resourcer - Construction Trades
Our Glasgow Construction Division are looking for a Resourcer to join their highly successful trades team. This role is ideal for someone looking to make their first steps into recruitment, or someone currently managing a high volume temp desk who feels they are putting all the work in for little to no reward!
We are looking for someone with knowledge and a passion for construction trades to aid the whole team with generating new candidates, filling shifts with exisiting clients and ensuring candidates are fully compliant at all times.
The ideal candidate for this position will be organised, confident, resilient, energetic, target orientated and hard working and be looking to develop a long term career within recruitment.
The main duties of the role will include high volume recruitment in a busy construction trades desk.
* Interviewing candidates and building relationships with clients and candidates.
* Lead generation.
* Filling temporary construction bookings, dealing with payroll, processing time sheets and general admin.
* You will be expected to answer the phones, conduct pre-screening telephone interviews, face to face interviews and set up temporary workers for jobs.
The team you will work in is dynamic, fast paced and extremely target orientated. You will work to weekly targets and may be expected to go on-site to visit clients.
Key skills required
* Problem solving skills
* Good time management
* Target orientated
* Resilience to work in a high-pressured, target driven environment
* Ability to work under pressure
* Resolve outstanding issues within a timely manner
* Persistent and tenacious
* Professional and career minded
* Confident with an excellent telephone manner
* A charming personality with the ability to nurture relationships
Excellent training is provided and the role also provides fantastic career opportunities, along with a very competitive salary with superb benefits and a bonus scheme where you can really enhance your annual salary.
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Bonus scheme
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible. Please contact Katie Ball for further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.