Receptionist - Part time
£9.50 - £10.50 per hour
I am currently looking to recruit a Part time Receptionist on a temporary basis for a Client based in Cheadle Hulme. The working pattern is Part time hours - Thursday and Fridays - 08.30am - 4.30pm.
You will be working in a busy and noisy reception area within a college environment.
Responsibilities of the role:
The role holder will:
* Provide an efficient, courteous and helpful service
* Meet and Greet customers
* Issuing passes
* Sorting post
* Dealing with high volumes of calls
* Receiving and making telephone calls (taking messages).
* Good IT skills and confident to use word, excel.
* Must be able to work in a fast pace, busy and moving environment.
Ensure the safeguarding of service users reporting any concerns to the appropriate team members.
To be considered for this role you must be:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* DBS with Children and Adults
Please call Madge on 0161 835 8772 for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age