Quality assurance officer
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £25,000 per annum
Search Scientific is a recruitment partner to a pharmaceutical laboratory based in Hampshire. They are looking for an Investigator to join their Quality assurance team.
- Identify root causes using Root cause analysis using techniques such as 5 whys and Ishikawa Diagrams
- Provide support to investigate customer complaints
- Advise and initiate Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA)
- Work with technical QA team to investigate Non-Conformance Reports (NCR),Out of Specifications (OOS), Out of Trend and Atypical Results within the laboratory
- Degree in a science or equivalent
- Previous experience in an investigatory role within Pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of GMP/ GLP compliance
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite and Outlook, Excel
- Experience of Electronic Quality Management System (EQMS) would be beneficial
If your skills match the above and you are interested in this position , then please apply online or contact Pabudu on 0161 835 8359 or Email to Pabudu.email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.