Management Accountant - £30,000 -Liverpool - Permanent
Due to continued growth, Search are working in partnership with a successful Law firm based in Liverpool City Centre. At present, they have a opportunity available fora talented Management Accountant with Legal Accounting experience.
The successful candidate will be Part Qualified/Qualified CIMA/ACCA and have experience of Management Accounts gained from working in a Legal Accounts environment.
KEY DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Dealing with all day to day operations within a legal accounts department.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Completion of month end and year end procedures.
- Processing quarterly VAT returns.
- Producing monthly reports to all fee earners
- Ensuring all transactions are processed daily and recorded accurately in accordance with SRA and AML rules.
- Credit control
- Managing IT functions and liaising with our IT department.
- Dealing with all invoices
- Office/client transfers /cheques
This is a unique opportunity to work for a business that will challenge you but also recognises hard work.
To find out more please contact Vicky Howard @ Search - email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.