Legal Secretary - Commercial Property - Ascot
A great opportunity has arisen for a talented Legal Secretary to join a busy and growing law firm in Ascot. In this role, you will be supporting 1 fee earner within the busy Commercial Property department. You will be kept very busy but will also enjoy working in a fun, friendly, and supportive environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Diary and email management to 1 fee earner
- Liaising with clients via email and phone
- Preparation of Land Registry applications & searches
- Preparation of Stamp Duty forms
- Audio and copy typing
- Additional ad-hoc tasks when required
To be successful:
- Experience working within Commercial Property
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary or Legal PA
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience using BigHand
- Familiarity with the system Proclaim would be beneficial
Conveniently located in the centre of town, you will also have the benefit of free on street parking and a short 10 minute walk to the train station.
This position is full time, permanent with office hours being 9am to 5pm.
Salary bracket for this position is £25,000 to £30,000.
If you have the relevant skill set and ready for a new challenge, apply today or contact Mike at Search Consultancy, Brighton.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.