Legal Cashier - £22,000 -£25,000 + Excellent Benefits Package - Permanent - Cheshire
Working in partnership with Search, this leading law firm who are a market leader within their field are seeking an experienced Legal Cashier to join their Accounts team on a permanent basis.
Based in their Cheshire office the successful candidate will have previous Legal Cashiering experience and a excellent understanding of SRA Accounts rules. Proclaim knowledge would be an advantage, although training will be provided.
The successful candidate will be highly organised, have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
Key duties include:
- Daily Bank reconciliations of office and client
- Recording of all financial transactions for both client and office money in accordance with SRA Accounts Rules.
- Maintenance of control spreadsheets for specific transactions.
- Payments of suppliers
- Control of the Court fee account
- Running month end and ad hoc reports as required.
- Production of management information reports as required.
- Use of internet banking system.
- Day to day liaison with bank and auditors as required.
- Liaison with auditors and principal contact for SRA Audit.
- General administrative and clerical tasks.
- Daily scanning of back up to all transactions
This is a unique opportunity to work for a business that will challenge you but also recognises hard work. To find out more please contact Vicky Howard @ Search - email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.