I am looking for a Paralegal with experience within the remortgage sector to join my client in the heart of Glasgow city Centre on a full time permanent basis.
This Law Firm is rapidly growing and expanding and they require someone who has extensive experience with the remortgage process to come in and hit the ground running, take ownership and support junior team members.
What they are looking for:
* Experience dealing with remortgage processes form instruction to completion
* Excellent organisation skills
* Experience within the Legal Environment
* Flexibility and easily adaptable to change
* Team player
* Follows instructions and delivers SLA's to clients in agreed time
What you will be doing:
* Deal with clients remortgage processes in all aspects
* Deal with life time remortgage products and also Deeds of Postponement
* Deal with all mortgage offers and log these
* Checking all Title deeds
* Ensure targets are met for quantity and quality
* Settlement of Case Procedure
* Be highly organised and keep on top of workload
This is a great opportunity offering a competitive Salary as well as standard pension enrolment and holiday package. This Legal Firm also get involved in loads of charitable events through out the year and also reward team members for their hard work with their weekly 'treat trolley'.
Apply with you CV below or contact Andrea in the Glasgow Office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.