Inbound Customer Service Advisor
Manchester City Centre
£21,000 basic salary + Bonuses £25k OTE
Would you like the opportunity to start a great rewarding career within Customer Service?
My client based in Manchester City Centre is an industry leading company within the Financial Sector who are currently looking for an Inbound Customer Service Advisor
They are offering a basic salary of £21k.
You will receive excellent support to enable you to handle a wide variety of customer service enquires!!
This company has great relationships in their industry and already have a number of corporate clients
they actively work with so this an amazing opportunity for anyone passionate about customer service who is looking to build a career!!
The Inbound Customer Service Job role:
- Delivering customer service via telephone
- Processing inbound orders
- Making administrative changes to customer accounts
- Contacting existing customers to ensure they are receiving the service they are looking for
What qualities I am looking for?...
- Highly organised
- Genuinely enjoy helping others
- High personal resilience
- Positive outlook
- Clear confident communicator
- Problem Solver
- Good standard of education
The Benefits for the successful Inbound Customer Service Advisor :
- Great office based in Manchester City Centre
- Chance to earn bonus on your quality of work OTE £25k
- Up to 42 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 extra days
- Quarterly and Annual Incentives and prizes for performance
- Health Cashback Scheme
- Amazing Office Atmosphere
- Brilliant Career Progression
Interviews available ASAP!!! CLICK APPLY or call Sam Jenkins at Search Consultancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.