Inbound Customer Service Advisor
£20,000 basic salary
NO COLD CALLING!!!
Are you looking for an Inbound Customer Service role with the opportunity to use your communication skills to help people with their queries?
My clients based in Manchester are an industry leading company who are currently looking for Inbound Customer Service Advisors to join their team due to increased business demand.
You will receive excellent training which will help you hit the ground running and you will receive support throughout -
Customer Service Advisor role:
- Dealing with Inbound calls from customers through a variety of different enquiries
- To have good knowledge of the company products to offer the best possible service
- Making administrative changes to customer accounts
- Working in the Manchester offices
What qualities I am looking for in the successful Inbound Customer Service Advisor?...
- Customer Focused
- Minimum 6 months Call Centre experience
- Willingness to learn
- Professional Attitude
- Great Customer Service skills
The Benefits package on offer for the successful Inbound Customer Service Advisor :
- Great office based in Manchester - Travel links directly to the office
- 28 days holiday
- Child care voucher Scheme
- Pension Contribution Scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- Exclusive offers with local Shops, Restaurants and Services
- Amazing Career Progression
- Great working environment - fun, friendly office
Interviews available ASAP!!! CLICK APPLY or call Sam Jenkins on (0161) (835) (8304) for more info.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.