HR Assistant; Full Time, 3-6 month FTC - likely to be extended; Paying £21-24k (DOE); Based near Manchester City Centre
After a successful, large scale HR project implementation in recent months, my regionally renowned client are soon to undertake an integration of their HR Shared Service, and are looking for an experienced, energetic and friendly HR Assistant to support with day to day HR duties.
You will be joining a fantastic, close knit & welcoming team, and be supporting an extremely busy department with various HR administrative tasks as outlined below:
* Assisting with the day to day operations of the HR department;
* Providing administrative support on a wide range of HR aspects such as absence, sickness and onboarding;
* Preparing new contracts of employments and conducting right to work checks;
* Keeping employee records updated, process documentation and prepare HR reports as required;
* Ensure policies and procedures are kept updated in line with current legislation and/or business requirements;
* Support with HR projects when required;
* Provide support to the other HR related departments such as payroll and recruitment when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator / Assistant / Coordinator who can think on their feet, and be a positive interview on the overall HR function. Although not essential, candidates who have experience in working in a large, busy HR department (including HR Shared Services) will be desirable, due to the busy workload being similar to that in this position.
PLEASE NOTE: My client will be shortlisting candidates who have a minimum 12 months relevant HR experience, and either already have, or be working towards, a CIPD qualification. If this applies to you, apply to the role!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.