12 months ago
Do you enjoy a process driven role where you will provide admin support to a team? Do you enjoy working in a busy and reactive environment? This could be a great role for you!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Part Time HR Administrator to join an established HR team, consisting of senior managers and executives, hr coordinators and the recruitment team.
Working for an established company in a very fast paced environment, there is a high level of support required for the team on all levels of communication, admin and organisationally. The HR team are committed to delivering an exceptional level of HR guidance and support to the organisation and its managers so you will be learning from a very experienced and supportive team.
Your role will be to support the team with various admin tasks, ensuring work is completed accurately overall supporting across the board with tasks such as recruitment, arranging meetings, drafting letters and diary management as well as adhoc support daily.
There are excellent benefits on offer alongside working with a supportive team in a positive busy environment. This role is working across Monday - Friday 3 days,based in the city centre.
What will be a typical day for you?
Key skills for the role:
* Updating information on the internal systems and trackers accurately, and in a timely manner
* Pro-active management of diaries and inboxes including setting up meetings, booking rooms and keeping the hr diary up to date.
* Preparing all paperwork required in advance of, or following on from, meetings with Partners/Line Managers and members of staff
* Drafting offer letters, contracts and other ad hoc documents and correspondence
* Coordinating, processing and checking all pre-employment screening requirements in line
with strict compliance procedures
* Update systems and personnel files using our document management system
* Co-ordinating inductions for new starts
* Induction presentations, preparing and sending out induction timetables
* Organising travel and accommodation as necessary
* Co-ordinating monthly meetings, preparing and updating monthly departmental agendas,
ensuring departmental folders are updated in advance of meetings and ensuring actions are
* General Adhoc Admin Tasks as Required
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
* Strong communication skills
* Highly organised
* Proven experience working in a busy, fast paced office
* Exceptional time management and prioritisation skills
* Good work ethic
If you have strong HR administrative skills and you are eager to work for an established company then please click "apply" today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.