If you're a Healthcare Assistant in Northwich looking for your next challenge, this Healthcare Assistant role could be just what you need. We're on the lookout for exceptional agency home care workers to provide the highest quality of care and support to the elderly in our clients' care homes.
This role comes with a competitive rate of up to £10.50 an hour, DOE, along with additional benefits.
The Healthcare Assistant will work on a temp basis undertaking Support Worker duties in various private healthcare settings, supporting service users with their personal care. This will include working in care homes, residential homes, assisted living services and elsewhere throughout the Northwich region. Although shifts are offered ad hoc, work is continuously ongoing.
The successful Healthcare Assistant candidate will:
- Have worked a minimum of 6 months recent experience in a healthcare setting
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Have a passion for helping others and making a difference in their lives
- Be able to travel via their vehicle (driving license required) or public transport in Northwich
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check, and we require a minimum of two satisfactory employment references. COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services primarily in the NHS, so your help and
support filling these currently open Healthcare Assistant vacancies are much appreciated.
This clinical support worker role offers:
- Free DBS check if required
- Free specialist training programmes
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Competitive rates of pay - £8.72 to £10.50 p/a.
To apply for this agency Healthcare Assistant role in Northwich, please contact Marta Zadykowicz at Search Consultancy on 0161 835 8320 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age