Full time, part time or just have the odd day spare? - Freelance Chefs Required - rates starting from £11 an hour for PAYE (£12 if your Holiday pay is paid hourly) and £13 for LTD companies
We like to think we know what we are doing when it comes to looking after our chefs, and ensuring that you get to work in some of the best places in the area. We work in all areas of West Yorkshire, from city centre through to rural countryside, 4 Star Hotels to Private and Public Schools, Event Catering to Residential Homes, Stadia to Universities. All our consultants are ex-industry, many with years of experience in both Industry and Recruitment.
Oh! and did we mention YOU get to choose your hours, making it perfect to work around you family or social life. It also means you can potentially earn as much as you like. We also offer benefits like Paid Holidays, every day is different, and YOU choose your working week.
You will be working alongside our existing experienced chef team, with people who know the ropes and can be an asset in any kitchen they step foot in.
We offer some fantastic rates, and Limited Companies are welcome (Subject to completing a few extra forms)
If you fit the following Criteria, why not apply? What do you have to lose?
* You will have worked at least for 2 years at CDP level
* Experience in a busy kitchen with either banqueting or fine dine experience desirable (but not essential).
* Previous experience within a quality fresh food environment.
* Working within Schools, and have an understanding of Food Legislation Policies.
* The passion for producing dishes to an excellent standard.
* Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate.
* 2 x References.
* Proof of Eligibility to Work (Passport/Visa/Birth Certificate).
* Current DBS desirable (We can process this if not).
We have chefs working for us full time and also Chefs are working for us while working for others, to top up their hours. Whatever your situation, this is designed to fit your needs.
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your C.V. in a Word Document format.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.