Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£23000 - £30000 per annum + market leading benefits, flexible working
Up to £30,000 basic + market leading benefits package, free city centre parking, bonus, agile home/office working, defined career progression
Highly respected Independent Financial Adviser organisation in Nottingham are looking to add to their successful Financial Planning support team. I require an enthusiastic and experienced Financial Planning Administrator for this fantastic opportunity
Experience in a Financial Services environment is essential as you will be required to hit the ground running (although full training on the internal company processes/procedures/systems will of course be provided). In return you can receive a market leading salary fantastic benefits package, bonus, flexi working, free city centre parking and career development.
The successful candidate will:
* Have at least 1 years experience carrying out an administration/sales support role within a Financial Services Advice environment.
* Detailed and working knowledge of regulatory requirements.
* Experience and knowledge of investments, pension plans and other financial products.
* Strong IT skills; basic MS Office package.
* Excellent organisational and communication skills.
* Strong numeracy skills.
The main duties of this role include:
* Liaising with clients, fund managers, solicitors and accountants daily.
* Processing and monitoring complex business.
* Completing FCA compliant transactions.
* Obtaining information from fund managers.
* Sending letters of authority.
* Working closely with advisers.
This company are truly market leading and their offering to their employees reflects this so please apply or get in contact confidentially to discuss the specifics in more detail or connect via LinkedIn.