Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£300 - £325 per day
about 1 month ago
Search Consultancy Ltd is currently looking to recruit an experienced interim Financial Controller to support our client based in Glasgow. The role is to start ASAP and will initially be for 12 months. The client is operating a fully hybrid working model so the successful professional can split between the office and WFH.
Market leading Investment Bank based in Glasgow.
As the interim Financial Controller you will support the Global controllers overseeing the accounting, financial and regulatory reporting for the firm. Over the 12 month period you will also assist in preparing external financial reports for public filings and regulators.
Duties will include a wide range of financial, accounting, reporting and analysis work to include:-
* Supporting senior management in terms of roll out of Firm mandated Risk programs and in establishment of appropriate governance framework.
* Perform Finance operational risk reporting with focus on operational risk incidents and risk issues.
* Perform monitoring and quality assurance activities over operational risk incidents, issues and action plans logged in Firm risk tools.
* Perform data analysis for identification of thematic risk issues and escalate, suggest remediation as appropriate.
* Partner with colleagues and internal clients on various projects, for example improve the collection, monitoring and reporting of risks and key risk indicators.
* Participate in efforts for process standardization, short-term tactical improvements and longer term strategic initiatives including automation of reporting processes.
* Assist global colleagues in execution of various streams of operational risk related work.
As the successful interim Group Financial Controller you will have/be: