Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Role: Field Service Engineer
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 P/A (Pending on experience)
Work Pattern: Monday - Friday (07:00-17:00)
Additional Benefits: 31 days holidays (inclusive of BH), Company Pension Scheme, Company Van provided, Quarterly bonus scheme.
Your future employer is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join and thrive in their rapidly growing team in Manchester on a Monday to Friday basis, with no contractual weekend work. The ideal candidate will be someone who values growth, professionalism and development, to continue to improve their skillset. Experience in coffee or vending machines is essential for this position.
Main duties for the field service engineer:
* Performing preventative maintenance
* Working on, Billi, Aequator, Schaerer and Coffetek equipment
* Working on both bean to cup and traditional machines
* Manage customer satisfaction through the full process
* Continuously manage machine and part stock
* In-depth knowledge and a passion for great coffee
* Communication with customers and field service team
* Previous experience on coffee or vending machines (2 years)
* Relevant engineering qualification (City and Guilds, Btec, etc.)
* Full UK drivers licence
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who is looking to really invest in a company and continue to grow and develop alongside them. Previous experience on coffee or vending machines is essential for this position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.