Customer Service Advisor - Copthorne- £19219.30 Permanent
40 hours per week - shifts are 8-7 Monday and Tuesday, 8-6 Wednesday to Friday, 9-1 Saturday and no Sundays
Our Client is an award winning airport parking and hotel provider in the UK, is looking to recruit a permanent full-time Customer Service Advisor to join their friendly Contact Department.
In this role you will be required to receive inbound calls from customers wishing to book their travel extras as well as dealing with a variety of customer service calls. At times you will also be required to send emails and make some outbound calls to our Suppliers and customers. You will be advising and selling additional extras
* Efficient handling of inbound calls, outbound calls and emails
* Maximising call/booking, and quote/booking conversion rates on every call or email
* Up selling and cross selling to improve Average Transaction Values on every call or email
* Provide exceptional customer service in order to enhance the buying experience on every call or email
* Assist the Team Leader whenever required, in the smooth running of the call department including:
o Efficient handling of any daily administration duties
o High standard of handling customer enquiries via e mail or live chat
o Where escalation not required resolve customer complaints confidently.
o Provide ad hoc support to other departments within the company when resourcing allows
* Relevant call centre experience
* Exceptional interpersonal skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Ambitious, driven to succeed
* Computer literate
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.