Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £19500 per annum
7 days ago
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for excellent customer sales advisors to join a rewarding and green energy company.
Our client's mission is to put 1 million people in the UK in charge of their own energy and the best thing about this is that all their electricity comes from renewable sources.
So if you know what an excellent customer journey looks like, have a flair for sales and want to be part of a company that puts its customers and our planet before profit then this could be for you.
Based in their swanky new office you would be joining an expanding sales team, were you will be tasked with helping retain and grow the customer base.
As a customer sales advisor you would be expected to do the following:
* Demonstrate excellent customer service at all time
* Work towards set targets and KPI's
* Manage both inbound and outbound calls
* Deal with objection handling
* Manage the renewal and new business process
Our client is looking for resilient characters and to be considered for this you must have the following attributes and experiences:
* Experience of working inbound / outbound sales capacity (advantageous)
* Ability to navigate through various computer systems
* Target driven
* Loves a challenge
* Understands the sales process
* Self motivated
* Eager to learn and improve
This exciting role is Monday - Friday, 9- 5 and offers a competitive starting salary of £19,500 plus OTE (£3K-£6K per annum).
Interviews will be taking place in the coming days so please apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.