Are you an experienced Administrator looking to take the next steps in your career?
Do you have previous experience or looking to further develop your career in HR?
Please read on …
A fantastic temp-perm, part-time opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join an established HR team, working for a reputable company in the Dunfermline area.
What will a typical day be for you?
* Updating/maintaining existing systems to enable the prompt retrieval of data, e.g. spreadsheets, databases
* Completing of returns and reports.
* Collating/providing management/statistical information, processing documents, e.g. payroll, orders
* Word processing including creating, formatting and updating documents, e.g. minutes, reports, correspondence, newsletters
* Managing and coordinating meeting and appointment schedules including travel arrangements
* Customer contact duties
Key skills for the role:
* Previous experience admin experience is essential, a HR background would be advantageous
* Strong background in utilising data/statistics/ reports
* Exceptional working knowledge of the full Microsoft Office Suite, with a particular focus on Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Able to clearly express ideas and facts both in writing and verbally.
* Able to understand and interoperate Company policies and guidelines and request clarification where required.
* Subtlety and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive situations.
* Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise own workload with minimal supervision.
* Minute taking & audio typing skills
If you have the skills and experience to make this role a success and you are eager to work for an evolving Hr department with exciting career prospects then please click "apply" today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age