Organised, proactive and forward thinking, are you all of these things?
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Office/Facilities manager to join a fantastic, forward thinking organisation based in a modern open plan city centre office.
The role requires someone who is not only able to come in and support on significant changes to the business and take on adhoc projects but someone who is proactive and upbeat in their work ethic. They are looking for someone who can work using their experience and initiative to hit the ground running and to promote the office culture and upkeep the environment a great place to work.
Some of your duties…….
- Maintain the office environment to high standards - identify and resolve issues raised, ensure supplies are kept updated for daily requirements and for regular events in the office.
- Diary Management, travel booking, board meeting set up and facilitate
- General reception duties
- First day induction tours and security set up for all new starts.
- Carry out regular health and safety checks
- To promote ad hoc initiatives to keep the office modern and fresh, with the effective use of technology where possible engaging the relevant people
- Manage relationship with service providers and suppliers
- Organise team events and company events
You will have……
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Deliver an exceptional standard of organisation and communication skills
- Project Management experience
- A strong and reactive problem solving ability
Do you feel you have the experience to make this role a success?
Get in touch with Lisa at Search today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age