Are you an experienced Administrator looking to take the next steps in your career?
Do you have previous Customer Service experience?
Please read on …
A fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Administrator to join an established sales team, working for a reputable company in the Dunfermline area.
What will a typical day be for you?
- Updating/maintaining existing systems to enable the prompt retrieval of data, e.g. spreadsheets, databases
- Providing administrative support to the sales team
- Processing order documents
- Liaising between customers, suppliers and engineers via telephone and email.
- Providing excellent customer service.
Key skills for the role:
- To have a passion for customers and providing great customer service
- Previous administration experience
- Be a great communicator - clear and confident
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise own workload with minimal supervision.
If you have the skills and experience to make this role a success then please click "apply" today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age