Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Industrial, Leeds City Centre
£25,000 - £26,000 plus uncapped commission & Benefits
No Recruitment Experience Required
Search is the UK's leading specialist recruitment agency, with significant investment from private-equity partners, H2 and highly profitable operations. Operating across the UK, from Aberdeen to Brighton, we service thousands of clients per year and support candidates in their employment journeys.
As part of our growth strategy, we are seeking ambitious and outgoing individuals to start their Recruitment career in our Leeds Industrial team. With Award-winning Consultant and Management Development training courses there is no better place to start a journey that can offer clear progression to Director level, outlined from Day One.
Joining as a Trainee Consultant, you will initially develop the following skills:
- Identify & understand your marketplace & specialism
- Attract, engage & maximise a candidate
- Qualify & navigate client prospects
- Overcome objections & secure business
With experienced individuals around you & access to a dedicated Training team, you will be supported from here to develop further skills and knowledge with 1:1 coaching, online training, in person group sessions and a clear Personal Development Plan.
Whether you are a Graduate seeking a professional career that can provide clear progression or an individual looking for a career change get in touch or apply today. We are eager to speak to driven, passionate individuals that will take advantage of:
* 0% threshold in your first six months with monthly, quarterly, and annual payments.
* Uncapped commission structures that pay up to 40% of all revenue you generate.
* Award-winning, bespoke training programmes designed to work your way up to becoming a director.
* Clearly defined markets, you will be the expert in your marketing, providing consultative advice to your clients & candidates.
* Golden ticket incentives allow you to earn up to £500 in lifestyle vouchers.
* Recognition and reward, including exceptional performance nights out & a High Flyers in Rome for 2024!
* A Senior Leadership team with a vast amount of experience, enthusiasm, and passion.
* Support teams including marketing, administration, finance & IT - Enabling you to focus on your role and make more money.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.